Ny Transalp på gång?

Snack om vad än vi finner intressant om forumet och Mc-åkning.
Användarens profilbild
Wiseguy
250cc
250cc
Answers: 0
Hoj: DL1000,XT600,CBR900R

Ny Transalp på gång?

Inlägg av Wiseguy »

More Bikes har en liten notis om några patentritningar som skulle kunna indikera att det kan komma en ny Transalp.
http://www.morebikes.co.uk/patents-sugg ... salp-back/

Nu skall man ju inte tolka patentritningar som ett säkert tecken på att hela hojen som syns på bilden kommer att dyka upp. Tillverkare använder ofta gamla såväl som nya hojar för att patentera en specifik del. Som i det här fallet så gäller patentet hur svingen är fastsatt i ramen. Men det är ju ändå lite intressant.

"We have just been sent these patent drawings that suggest Honda is planning to relaunch the Transalp, which was discontinued in 2012.
Since its original launch in 1987, the Honda Transalp took the guises of XL400V, XL600V, XL650V, and XL700V.
We’re not quite sure where in the current line-up this new model would sit as Honda already has the new 1000cc Africa Twin and the 750cc NC750X. It’s possible that the new bike will be a more off-road focused option alongside the NC750X.
There’s also been talk of the new model being considered for a hybrid engine, which would certainly give it a special place in Honda’s model range. We reported on Honda’s new hybrid engine a little while ago, so using the new technology in this bike would make a lot of sense.
The patent refers to the bike’s swing arm and way that the engine is attached to the frame. Honda talks generally about the requirements for vehicles ‘intended to travel on dirt roads or a vehicle intended to travel on both dirt roads and public roads (on-off category)’, so the aim is to provide a rigid frame that is capable of off-roading as well as road riding."

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Användarens profilbild
Ralf-FIN
Council - Moderator
Council - Moderator
Answers: 0